Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Cath Tomorrow...

Tomorrow Elijah will be having another cath. They have flown in special equipment for the procedure and they have already prepared me for a long day. I have such a conflict of emotions. On one hand I am excited to get this done and over with and have him "fixed". On the other hand, I am apprehensive and scared. We have rescheduled several times already because of illness. Finally both he and Noah are well and all of the pieces are in place. Yet I am still dreading tomorrow.

They will be trying to "plug" all of his collateral arteries, adjust the blood flow through his PA, and examine and possibly stent his arch. Both the nurse and doctor have told me it is incredibly tedious and time consuming. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment