Making the decision to have a child – it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~ Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Small Update...

Elijah is scheduled to have his next cath November 6th. He has been doing well. Although he is still only 12lbs, he is one happy camper. He still doesn't sleep through the night. I think Dion and I have just resigned ourselves to the fact that it is going to be a long time before we get any real sleep. We have given him our bedroom. Dion sleeps on the couch and I had been sleeping on a small blow up mattress on the floor of our living room. I couldn't handle it anymore and now I am using the mother of all blow up mattresses, thanks to Tren. You would not believe this thing. It is incredible and it is huge!!! Blesses sleep here I come!

On another note, Noah brought home a cold and has infected all of us except Dion. Elijah was the only one that was throwing up. Noah has had cold symptoms and informed me that his nose was broken and he needs a new one.  If only it were that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment